Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over the counter withdrawal limits

Options
  • 22-10-2022 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hello, I need to take out a large sum in cash from my current account (have to pay a builder & setting them up online doesn't work with the new & stupid daily limit rules for new beneficiaries!!)

I have put in a cash order request and received a text today to say that the cash will be available on my selected date, after being misinformed numerous times in my local branch where I'll be collect the money I am worried that I will arrive there to collect and they won't give me the money due to daily limits.

Does anyone know are the daily limits are applied if requesting over the counter withdrawal compared to just taking out at atm? I can't seem to find the information online & I am assuming my request wouldn't have been accepted if I couldn't.

Answers

Advertisement