Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entitled people

Options
  • 20-10-2022 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

I was in the bank two days ago and saw they placed signs up about being respectul to staff. It reminded me of an incident a few years when I lived in South Dublin Went to the bank around the afternoon. Standing in the queue I had a chat with a lady I regularly see at the library. Always seemed pleasant.

The bank hours had been reduced and on this day it closed for the afternoon. When a staff member announced this, her whole demeanor changed and she went into a roaring match.

I think these incidents are becoming more commonplace in today's generation. Mind you she was in her mid-40s which made it even worse.

Comments

Advertisement