Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW13 Transfer Thread - Bring back your Arsenal/City players

Options
  • 19-10-2022 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭

Trossard - Foden for me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,396 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Currently thinking of banking the transfer. But I must try and work out if holding a transfer is actually worth it over the next few weeks, given we have unlimited transfers in a couple weeks.

Possibly Zaha -> Saka for the sake of using one, or switching cheap 4.5 defs or keeper. Actually, this could be a good opportunity to switch out Coufal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭thefallingman

possibly trossard to martinelli

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Looking to get some Arsenal in.

I want Saliba, Martinelli and Jesus.

Firmino to Jesus can wait a week depending on the lineups tonight.

Gordon (albeit nice fixtures coming up) to Martinelli most likely this GW.

Dunk to Saliba for a -4 maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

Going for foden in myself, think Jesus is one card away from a ban also so I'd possibly hold him of for that reason also but I'm sure someone could clarify if I heard that right

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Dias & Saka

or

cancelo & martinelli

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Will probably stick to the plan of Trossard to Foden but jesus Almiron is on fire lately in a Newcastle team creating a lot of chances and he is only £5.3m which is great bang for buck. Not taking a -4 to get both him and Foden this week, Almiron has Spurs away next but after that it is Villa (h), Soton (a) and Chelsea (h)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Am looking at Son/Trossard to Salah/Foden with my 2 FTs.

Still 3 to play tomorrow, so will wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I'm thinking of taking a punt on Darwin.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭Cartman78

His hammy twanged last night so I'd hold off on that for a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,662 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Plan was Salah to KDB but thinking Castange to Saliba and give Salah another week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Just a little reminder. Arsenal actually have a game this evening, so hold off on the transfers just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Salah Wilson & Paqueta on the chopping block.

KDB and Maybe Darwin leaves 5.8 itb

Ward Sanchez

Dalot Guehi Trippier Dunk Neco

Salah Son Almiron Andreas Paqueta

Wilson Haaland Jesus

current squad. 2fts and .9 itb. Not sure what to do so any advice appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Any reason Son isn't on the chopping block? No goals bar the hat trick v Leicester which is poor for his price.

Other than that I think either Saka or Martinelli has to be a must given how well they're going and their next 2 fixtures are very appealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Soon as Arsenal play tonight and we see how that goes I'm thinking Maddison and James to Saka and Saliba.

Or I could go back to Trent.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Trossard and Zaha to Foden and Saka or possibly Trossard and Wilson to Foden and Jesus. Leaning towards the former.

Tsimikas and Bailey to cancelo and foden, have funds after selling kdb last week, and possible -4 to get rid of barnes for saka or martenilli

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Mount to Foden will be completed. Good luck and thanks the CS i suppose...

And then may go, Zaha to Saka or Webster to Saliba for a -4, not too sure yet on the play. Or wait! Have 1.4ITB so the funds are ok for 24/48 hours I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭thefallingman

cucerella and trossard to saliba and martinelli

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

Had exact funds for salah solanke to Kane and foden seemed a no brainer as c choice now has a default setting, so wouldn't be c salah

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭mindhorn

1FT and 4.3m ITB. Mad to get rid of Nunes and Maddison and get in Foden and Saka for the -4 hit? I'd probably go with a 3-4-3 then and maybe bench Trippier, Emerson and Billing.

Saka playing the bones of 90 mins tonight is making me think about not bringing him in for Zaha this week now. He was in fine goalscoring form.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Thinking Salah and scamacca to foden and Kane. Madness? Might even go for Darwin ahead of Kane depending on injury news

Notts forest are very bad, and very unorganized very much got away with it the last day I'd find it hard to sell anyone playing them. And if Nunez is out more chance or salah play in ng further forward

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Oh ffs! I literally just brought Saka and Gabriel in and Saka changes to 75percent knock!

Took a -4 he better bloody be alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Arteta said he got a kick but he should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

So he’ll still be able to manage them at the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Brentford have some decent fixtures. Is it madness thinking of selling Kane for Toney?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I thought they've looked more solid the last few games, only conceded 2 goals in the last 3.

Advertisement