Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Andersen EV Chargers - Ceased Trading

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,400 ✭✭✭✭ted1

should be an easy fix.

ca you open it up and see the contractor type ? Get a part number or even just the rating.

if you are not competent soldering removing and replaceming a sparks or similar should be able do it in less than 10 minutes. A electrical wholesaler or online should have replacement part

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭fafy

I got my Andersen a2 charger installed by EV Power Ireland, and it came with a 3 year warranty, i know they have been one of the main installers of Andersens in Ireland, so could be worth contacting, if you are out of warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭TOLLOT

Firstly thanks all for the replies .

@fafy

I called into EV power , who are only over the road , they said they had only dealt with 1 of 2 Anderson installs and they were not able to look at it , so that’s where they stood .

@ted1

i might know a chap who might be able to do that , open it up and have nose inside . I’ll get onto him , thanks for the suggestion.

For the record, i contacted Andersen UK, months before my install, to get a shortlist, and they gave a list, but they specifically highlighted EV Power.They have done many A2 installs aroubd the country.

I can only assume someone else, installed the A1 for you, so they are slow to revisit someone elses work, which is not unusual.

Why not contact the original installer ?

For anyone who has an A2, some app issues are still happening, i also had to do a full reset earlier this week, but they recently released a new version 1.18.8, but i had to manually update the Konnect + app to get the update.

Also, good to know support is available by email and phone, and have found them helpful. They mentioned they are still working through bugs and issues, so the Konnect + app may not be fully functional. I have for example lost all “House Consumption” data recently.

• Advertisement
Advertisement