Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinosaur Jr - Vicar Street 10th October

Options
  • 10-10-2022 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Anyone heading in tonight? Looking forward to it myself, the albums have been of pretty high standard post-reunion.

Bring earplugs, loudest band ever.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Decuc500

Yeah.

Garcia Peoples are supporting and I'll be getting there early to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Mazzy Star

Yip just going to hop in the shower now, then down to the Lord Edward for a couple of pre gig pints and in for the support.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Buachillsalach

Support were dreadful , Dino ace as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Decuc500

I thought Garcia Peoples were excellent! Half an hour was too short.

Dinosaur Jr were great of course.Very nice setlist. Probably my favourite time seeing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Buachillsalach

Jesus really? Songs literally meandered round and round and all ended in pointless jams. Very polite too, zero energy from most of the playing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭TheDocMan

Excellent gig.

J Mascis def let's his guitar do the talking- didnt say much all night. But that's cool. Great setlit - covered all eras. My ears are still f...ed

Garcia Peoples - were OK. Songs were proggy crap but decent bit of guitar noodling

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Mazzy Star

Thought Dinasour were generally very good. Was slightly disappointed by the Cover of Just Like Heaven to close the set though.

Vey hung over at work today.

Advertisement