Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Can you book your test before EDT is finished?

Options
  • 07-10-2022 7:46pm

As above. Basically I need to get the full licence ASAP for work (I work late & the last bus home is 8:30pm, so it’s completely unsuitable).

I definitely don’t drive alone, naturally, never sir not me. But ya know if I did I’m at risk of losing the car and getting points, so I’d like to have the test out of the way as soon as. I’ll be eligible to sit the test from March & was hoping to book it for around early/mid March so I can hopefully avoid a waiting list but if I need all my lessons to be done first, that shoots that down.

Comments

Advertisement