Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tamper Zone Alarm

Options
  • 04-10-2022 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭

I have a HKC SW-1070 alarm system with 5 wireless PIRs + 3 (door) wireless contacts.

The unit was serviced less than a year ago (after ~6/7 years when i got a few battery low alarms), all batteries renewed.

About a month ago I got a number of tamper zone alarms, mainly "Tamper zone 18 upstairs" and once or twice "Tamper zone 11 upstairs"., these alarms stopped after a few days and no problems since.

The main alarm didn't annunciate, just a buzzing and a local alarm in the control panel.

Any idea of reasons for above?.

Comments

Advertisement