Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Digest Ireland

Options
  • 02-10-2022 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Does anyone have info on what happened here ? We were booked and paid for the Tralee trip for Oct 15th but it appears that they are out of business ( no responses to calls or emails) and Tralee are not honouring the booking . We had €380 paid for a 4 ball. We have accommodation booked for the trip. Really disappointing. It was booked and paid for last Jan !!

Post edited by slave1 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Kevinmarkham

The man who ran GDI, Linton Walsh, died in tragic circumstances earlier this year and things fell apart for the publication.

I realise that's not helpful in terms of your money, refund or accommodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Thanks for this. We didn't realise that at all. That is awful. Yes the booking not being honoured was disappointing despite payment and BRS confirmation.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Cr Card chargeback.

This is a Consumer Issue now and given the background best to lock and Linton Walsh RIP.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement