Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palmerstown House Driving Range

Options
  • 27-09-2022 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

I keep getting ads for this and from looking at the website it advertises that it has trackman enabled bays. Has anyone been to this and what is it like? I presume it is open to the general public?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,859 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Edmundy

It's fabulous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Adiaga 2

I'm loving these reviews :) Seriously.

If you download the Trackman app your phone, can you log on at Palmerstown range and save your session to it? Might try and head along next week some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 drawrj

Excellent facility. It's the only range I go to now.

I find the carry distances to be pretty accurate. Playing the various courses loaded on the trackman is good fun. If you use the Trackman app the session is saved to your phone.

It's great value MON - FRI (I think) before 4:30pm. 90 balls and 60mins trackman for €12 or 135 balls for €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭GandhiwasfromBallyfermot

Thats a lot of balls, probably more than I can handle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭token56

Thanks very much for the feedback. I'll definitely be giving it a visit very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭benny79

I find the iron distances way off few others do do as there was another thread about it but its still a class driving range and cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Can you do the Trackman Combine test on it?

Do you find it over or under estimates the iron distances?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭benny79

Under and I have my PRGR which is very accurate to my distances. Although I find Drivers/woods accurate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,731 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Very good range but yeah as mentioned iron distances are off which is a pity.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Went yesterday and definitely worth the visit. The trackman worked a charm, very easy to setup etc. Will be back again for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 drawrj

I'd be interested to know on average how by many yards/meters other people are finding their yardages to be out by?

According to the trackman app my 8 iron carry only is 138 yards, my shotscope data gives me a 139y average.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Spider Rico

I’ve used it a couple of times and think it’s great and great value. I find it to be accurate on my iron yardages. There are distances per bay to the targets in the range so easy enough to compare the trackman to the actual distances too.

Advertisement