If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung QE43QN90B

Options
  • 23-09-2022 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm a previous pleased customer coming back. I'm looking to purchase two Tvs.

Initially I'm looking at the Samsung QE43QN90B but I see the 50" version is same price but may be too big for my use with a PC. Is there any wiggle room on the 43" price?

Later if I'm happy with the 43" I'll be looking to get the Samsung QE75QN90B for living room. What would be the best price on that or I think I may wait 'till Black Friday.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,130 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Earlyapex.

Many thanks for coming back to us :)

Both are pretty much the same price due to their cost price from the supplier.

The 50" is currently out of stock both here at the store and our main warehouse.

The best I could offer on the 43QN90B would be 1165 Euro delivered and also including our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge.

At the moment the 75QN90B is retailing at 3499 Euro. I would have no idea if this price will change come Black Friday. Black Friday deals are not on every item but a select few lines. We never find out the deals or pricing until the day before Black Friday which is 2 months away at this point.

The best I could offer on the 75" would be 3430 Euro delivered.

We do offer a 14 day price promise where if the price should change within 14 days of purchase you can drop us a call and we can refund back any qualifying amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭earlyapex

Hi, I've re-considered my choices and would like your best Boardsie price please on the Samsung 43QN90B and also the Sony 75X90K.

The Sony is on a cheaper price here in Harvey Norman plus can get additional cashback.

Can you match it?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,130 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Earlyapex.

We have the same cash back offer running on the Sony as it is Sony's own promotion. (Its not made it onto our website yet of some reason).

The Sony 75X90 is currently priced at 2899 Euro delivered and including our VIP 6 year guarantee.

I have checked on the HarveyNorman.ie website and can't see the Sony 75" listed? If you have a link can you PM it to me and I can check it out.

On the 43QN90B is priced at 1075 Euro but I could squeeze it down to 1040 Euro delivered and including our VIP 6 year guarantee

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.