Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any suggestions for ordering suits online?

Options
  • 22-09-2022 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I'm looking at getting some clothing (suit) from an online store called Hockerty - you send them you dimensions and make to fit. Despite the sites appearance I think they are China based, I thought they might have been American at first as they call waistcoats vests.

Has anyone used them?

What did you think of them?

Initially they seemed ok but I found some reviews suggesting the quality wasn't great or items didn't look like the website images. They do seem to have a good range of fabrics with finish options.

I buy shirts from Shirts By Hand which is a similar idea except for shirts only.

Are there other online custom suit makers you might suggest?

Advertisement