Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

È 11²⅔3ý6? Does this make sense to anybody?

Options
  • 16-09-2022 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,574 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

It's what my phone typed up accidently while I was not using it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Looks like one of my most outstanding typos,,, or one my cat wrote,,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Archeron

Looks like something that warlocks may have been looking for for millenia.

I'd avoid any nearby portals to hell for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,574 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Dam and here was I thinking it was the Formula for clean energy but maybe I am wrong.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,816 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

A google search will only bring back this thread, so no, it doesn't make sense to anyone because it's gibberish.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,443 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

A bing search leads to welding electrodes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

It's ?6ý3⅔²11 È spelled backwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,574 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

It is the ghost of the Zodiac killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

It looks like what you get when you copy paste an emoji that the browser doesn't recognize

• Registered Users Posts: 27,926 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Damn. Need to change my password.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

It means you got a text from Elon Musk's kid.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

True, but ops claim that the phone did it by itself is honestly the most impressive part of this story.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭xxxxxxl

If you remember what it is then your activated.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

È 11²⅔3ý6 It's how much now? I remember when it was half that, feckin inflation

• Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

My brother and I had been sending each other messages the other day, and when I checked to see he'd responded at one point, I noticed that 'Azerbaijan' was typed and waiting to be sent by me.

It had no relevance to the conversation, and amazingly, I hadn't been discussing Azerbaijan in conversation or web searches.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,369 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

The voice recognition may have been activated.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,014 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Advertisement