Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Primary Medical Cert & New Car

Options
  • 15-09-2022 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

I am to become the main transport provider for a relative who has a primary medical certificate. Just looking for advice on how best to proceed re new car purchase. I have an electric car on order which falls into the current SEAI grant scheme. Car is about 40k. Would I be better off getting a car that doesn’t meet the SEAI grant limit (>50k?) as the PMC entitles to VRT refund anyway? Limits and SEAI grant may change in the budget too in the coming weeks so will keep on eye on that.

Would the garage be the best people to talk to about it?

Comments

Advertisement