Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: 60cm Genesis Volare 931 Road Bike with DA9100 and Carbon Hunt Wheels

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭comete

Ok ok before I move this elsewhere by the weekend, what’s the appetite for splitting:

Frame, fork, practically new ck headset and hope bb - €1200

Dura ace 9100 groupset, less than 1500km (probably even less than 1000km), 172.5 52/36 cranks, think it’s an 11-28 cassette - €1000

Hunt 3650 wheelset (will only sell if groupset and frame sell) - €550

Finishing kit is nothing special (also only for sale pending sale of frame and groupset), alu pro stuff, 110 or 120mm stem, 42cm bars, 27.2mm seatpost - will include with frameset for asking price or €150 otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Underpinner

Interested in the wheelset - all things being equal… obvious hurdles being your other sales and if I don’t get sorted alsewhere.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I am begging someone to buy this ASAP as I can't afford it and I feel a wave of stupidity coming on.

Also, what height are you?

I’m between 185cm and 186cm

Time for this things annual bump.

Shanefully it might have only been ridden a handful of times through 2023, and hasn’t been ridden since 7th June, when I was full time on the TT bike according to Strava.

We’ve since welcomed baby #2 and with 2 kids under 2 in the house I can’t see a situation in which I’ll be getting in any regular long cycles. I’ve the sh1te bike on the turbo permanently for when the mood takes me to work up a sweat indoors.

Asking €1800 for full bike but open to splitting for frame/full groupset/wheelset, but wheelset will be last to go.

Frameset with hope bb and ck headset - 1k

Groupset - 1k

Wheelset - 500 contingent on sale of both of above

Post edited by comete on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭cyclocross!

I'll offer asking here but might take me a couple of weeks to collect. Do you still have the 110mm stem?

yeh that’s no bother, I still have 110mm stem

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭cyclocross!

Brilliant. Thanks a million.

Advertisement