Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Combo box for Satellite, Saorview and with an ability to record series

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭dam099

I am using Smart IPTV (also available for a few other platforms).

https://siptv.app/news/

It costs 5.49 to activate but I think you can get a free trial to test it out.

They have a website where you upload your M3U8 file and it seems to send it to the TV.

You activate and upload based on a MAC/ID but for LG at least that's not the MAC ID my router sees, it is visible in the app when you install on your TV though.

I just download an M3U8 file for my Favourites bouquet by going to Webif - Bouquets and clicking the TV icon to the left of the Bouquet name.

The downloaded M3U8 I get straight from the receiver also pulls in EPG for 60-70% of channels, you can edit the playlist further to correct epg channel ids and get more channels to pull in.

They also seem to have an APK for sideloading to Fire TV.

Post edited by dam099 on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

I have the full version of that app anyway from an old IPTV sub. The TV I would be using it on is a Samsung, don't think they have that app on their store though. Perhaps they have an alternative.

Advertisement