Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fabelmans [Steven Spielberg]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,601 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Just seen this today. Well out about an hour now. It was ok nothing special really. I enjoyed "A Man Calked Otto" more and "Wakanda Forever" more. I thought it ended very abruptly. He at least could have said something at the end. When he became Stepben Spielberg for instance and not Sam Febelman.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

The idea was that the camera tilt was that something being said; this was a meta nod about how suddenly Fabel-berg had a greater understanding of cinema, that learning of a trick from an old master. Or at least, that's my understanding.

Advertisement