Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop mythical distribution

• 11-09-2022 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭

Serebii have reported that Gamestop will be giving out Marshadow, Volcanion & Genesect, but there is nothing about it on the Gamestop website and they didn't respond to my query. Has anyone been in and seen if they are doing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ColcloughP

I went in a few stores in Dublin (they're all close by). 1 of them hadn't a clue and thought I was talking about DLC.

The other 2 were aware of it and said that they can't distribute the codes because the network for doing that is down. Apparently the head office is working on it and they reckon it'll be fixed by the end of the of week, if you can believe that.

If it's not done by this weekend, I'll probably drive up to GAME in Newry since they don't seem to be having this issue in the UK.

Advertisement