Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wholesale golf supplies

Options
  • 04-09-2022 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

can anyone forward me the name of any wholesale golf suppliers in the country? especially for golf balls, gloves, towels, hats, etc. Not so much clothes and clubs btw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

wow...nobody???? there must be someone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭walterking

Because there are none.

The day of having distributors in different countries is long long gone.

If its for a society / club, then look at Vice Golf Balls or Seed golf balls.

Seed are based in Carlow, but they use a direct to consumer model.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭blue note

Some of the shops might do a rate for you too. If you are buying the years worth of prizes from them you might get a bit off.

I wouldn't expect a huge amount though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭gypsy79

I have seen some bulk buying catalogues in my short time on committee. For captains and presidents day gifts. So they do exist

I cant remember the name of the company though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭coillcam

McGuirks will do something for you if you contact them directly. I know for a fact that they were supplying a sizeable Irish store that has an online presence. I don't think there's a major distributor in Ireland but I'm open to correction.

Seed will 100% look after you on bulk purchases and have customization options on balls too. Same for Kwack (formerly Duck Hook), they can organise embroidery and discount for societies/teams etc. Druids would do something similar too.

If you end up dealing with a UK company/reseller it might not be as easy as before since the EU/Brexit duties and paperwork. However, there are some UK retailers like clubhouse golf who have this taken care of already (the final price is what you pay on the site - no duty/customs surprises). The other snag with the UK is the cost of shipping on returns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭CFG92

They have an Irish rep so he may be able to help you out

Advertisement