Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who are the most evil people in the world right now?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭mazdamiatamx5

I didn't intend it this way but this thread has drawn out the boards.ie nutters, hasn't it?

I am not a supporter of the current Irish government but they obviously aren't among the most evil people in the world. Neither are environmental protestors, cyclists (ok I assume that poster was in jest) or Klaus Schwab or Bill Gates. If you genuinely believe FF/FG/Greens (or for that matter SF, or Richard Boyd Barrett's lot), Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates or Dr Fauci, or Trudeau, or Ardern are among the most evil people in the world right now, you are simply wrong, or mad, or both.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Tucker Carlson is the next Hitler

This fellah has spent decades deliberately fomenting division and demonising minorities to the point that if there is any political crisis in the US, tensions will be ramped up straight to 11

He's a white nationalist who puts anyone politically to the left of Reagan in the camp of 'communists', who are fair game in the civil war he has been ramping towards for years

Edgy.

He's certainly a scumbag. The likes of (say) Bill O'Reilly would never have crossed some of the lines he does.

• Advertisement

Well, I'll go with any doctors, psychologist, etc that "suggests" puberty blockers or transgender surgeries to minors. They might believe they're doing good, but they've no idea of the long-term effects of such treatments. Using experimental life-altering procedures on children before we know they're relatively safe. I hope there's a special place in hell for child therapists who recommend/encourage trans beliefs in children.

That to me is evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Josef Fritzl.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭gameoverdude

Couldn't find them. Cunning folk.

I do agree with klaz. Giving them type of blockers to prepubesent is wrong.

I don't understand it. Parents making the choice. Nothing to do with the kid. They don't have the maturity to make that decision.

"Someone whom I don't like" is predictably the response numerous times here.

Back to actual evil:

• Advertisement

Yep. Defo a candidate. And I'll be honest, had never heard of him before.

Only heard of him very recently. Eritrea is terrifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

If by "evil" you mean "mentally compromised" then you can't go any further than The Donald.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

No one IS evil... Many people just choose to DO evil things.. Which is worse of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,790 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The Prime Minister of Canada, the Prime Minister of New Zealand, the founder of the World Economic Forum, a philanthropist who is giving away 99.5% of their wealth, and the US chief medical advisor are the most evil people in the world?

Sometimes you come across stupidity of such intensity you'd wonder how these people function at all

• Registered Users Posts: 24,830 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I think some people are evil… I know one individual for about 15 years and I believe thoroughly that he’s evil… the extraordinarily complex routes he’s travelled to cause people harm, potentially life altering harm….multiple people….he is the embodiment of evil and malevolence… he won’t ever change…can’t go in to who he is or what he done / does but he’s a psycho, evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭bogwarrior

The British family have more blood on their hands than any other group of people in history for a long shot. Worldwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭CGI_Livia_Soprano
    Holding tyrants to the fire

Regarding Gates and Fauci, it’s so strange that pretty much everyone got “the vaccine,” none of the apocalyptic predictions from the anti-vax nuts came to pass, and yet they’re still scorned for… what exactly? Do these people think that by being part of the ~5% not to get the vaccine they saved the day or what?

I suspect some of all the mental conspiracy-theorist useful idiot contrarians will eventually be moving on blaming Zelenskyy for everything anyway, while the rest of them will focus on other vulnerable targets such as Ukrainian refugees, people who identity as LGBT+, and African immigrants. You can already see so much of the latter, and some of the former, on boards.ie.

It's pretty offensive to people living under actual tyranny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills have been unmerciful.

My Dentist.

Your wives and husbands, and their lovers.

The creators of the masked dancer series.

Anyone who watches it.

The new boil that is forming rather uncomfortably on my left arse cheek. Evil to the core.

Your tempered weaknesses, masked in silence beneath your lonely soul, desolate, fragile and incarnate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

• Registered Users Posts: 13,853 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Yeah, nothing worse than cyclists.

Out there causing all that pollution, taking up all that road space, killing all those road users.

Yep, cyclists.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

That Dutroux case is chilling. It nearly confirms to you the rumours conspiracy theorists go on about of powerful and connected criminal circles committing heinous crimes in normal civilised societies , being enabled by corrupt members of high places in legal systems and lawn enforcement, are true. 20 witnesses related to the case died under mysterious circumstances in the late 90's..how have I not heard of this before? Everything about the story is just scary and everything about how it was handled is alarming and questionable.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

The more interesting question is what makes people more evil. For me it's lack of instincts, they guide all life in the natural world and when you are more disconnected from them, you think yourself above the law, and instincts are just like laws.

Hitler's Father was his Grandfather, inbreeding and genetic mutations/poor stock results in evil psychological behavioural patterns, owing to their biology that almost always results in criminality, given the opportunity. They all love power over other people.

If only there was a way to rid the world of evil people, we'd all get a long much better.

No more...

Murder

Lying

Cheating

Theft

Rape

People would respect the natural world more, along with their Brothers and Sisters.

etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭growleaves

Why are you still holding a candle for Bill Gates after his wife divorced him citing his close friendship with a serial paedophile?

Must everything 'official'-seeming - that appears in the form of PR press releases - be taken at face value?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I think the people who profit from the misery of intensive factory farming are the scum of the Earth. Millions of animals abused, tortured and treated as nothing other than a factory unit. Battery hens in cages, fattened chickens killed after 30 days and sold cheaply, cows having their male calves killed as they're worthless to the dairy industry, foie gras producers, cattle and sheep having their throats slit and left bleed to death. It's monstrous when you really look into what happens worldwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭j2

Absolutely, that case is a real rabbit hole, and like the Epstein situation it seems that the worst people involved are as yet unknown.

Speaking of Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell deserves a mention in this thread.

Alex Jones has got to be up there

• Advertisement

Chilling indeed but I'm a bit sceptical regarding the claims of the 20 witnesses allegedly dying in mysterious circs, I've never seen proof of this. Conspiracy theorists claimed similar with regard to the JFK assassination but when their claims were examined with a sceptical eye, it was found that the death rate was within statistical expectations.

Take the claims of Regina Louf. A farmer who owned the land upon which she claimed she was taken to ritual abuse 'parties' by VIPS (the farmer was not accused of involvement) said he found her claims redible because she described the site so accurately that she must have been familiar with it. But this logic works both ways. If she was a liar, she could have visited the site, not as an abuse victim, but to build up a narrative to spin a yarn.

Advertisement