Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vicar Street Question

Options
  • 30-08-2022 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right board but it's the closest I could find. I'm trying to book tickets for myself and my friend to see The Last Podcast on the Left in Vicar Street in October and Ticketmaster is being a pain as usual. I want to get tickets in Blocks A, B or C, the seated area below the balcony but everytime I try to pick a row in a block and look for two tickets it says "we were unable to reserve your chosen seats." Then, when I set the filter to find two adjacent seats it only lets me choose from the standing balcony or the more expensive tables in front. I'm tempted to try two separate transactions of a single ticket each time but it isn't specified if the venue will assign individual seats so my buddy and I would be split up. Can anyone elaborate more on this because it is driving me crazy

Comments

Advertisement