Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Radiator Valve

Options
  • 26-08-2022 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,700 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Hope this is the right forum, I live in a fairly big house with 18 radiators. Given the large number it's just not feasible to be checking what's on, if for example someone turns on and forgets about it. Can I get a hive product or similar where I can control each radiator separately (on an iphone) and how much do you reckon this would cost, is it a once off fee for set up or any monthly subscription with Hive. In addition can I control the hot water with said device (the boiler is less than 4 years old).

Are there companies that will visit a home to see what's practical etc? Perhaps related to this are their companies that will inspect the energy rating of a house and areas to improve it?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement