Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good fortune tellers cork area please :)

Options
  • 18-08-2022 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi everyone, does anyone know of any good fortune tellers/ mediums in cork? Open to travel outside of cork also.

I’ve gone to see Peter Matthews last year for a reading has anyone gone to him and had any predictions come true? :) TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Citizen  Six

Surely all his predictions come true, or is there a certain hit rate that you'd be happy with?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 happygirl2022

I'm just asking for other peoples experience @citizensix but thanks for the comment very helpful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,274 ✭✭✭jmreire

And what was your own experience with him like? Would you recommend him, or visit him again?

Yes I would recommend him, he got everything spot on describing me and my life currently. Some predictions have already come true just waiting on others which he said october this year and by end of april next year but want to go see another fortune teller to see if they will have the same predictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Yonce

My sister went to see one in Galway early this year. Spiritus Rose I think she was called. Had an online one with her myself 3 weeks ago and it was creepy how much she knew. I never bothered with them ever in the past but after my sister's reading I had to try her. Pm if u want the details

• Advertisement

@yonce Can you please pm the details 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Surely if there was a good fortune teller in cork they would have contacted you before you even posted here.

Advertisement