Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PXG clubs

Options
  • 15-08-2022 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here use PXG clubs?

Or are they available any place in Ireland

I've noticed that they have become very affordable recently for certain clubs in their range

When they first launched they were crazy money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭coillcam

They used to be only available in supposed premium or higher-end models. You're right in saying that they've started producing some affordable models. I think you can only get them 2nd hand in Ireland. However, you can buy them new from clubhousegolf.co.uk without any extra VAT/Duty. Just a pity that you can't test them first.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭big_drive

Ya would be risky buying without some idea of if suitable or not

They're selling one of their drivers for £250 at moment, same club has got great reviews online. For a brand new driver in current climate that's an unbeatable price

https://www.pxg.com/en-gb/clubs/drivers/gen5-comparison

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭paulos53

Drive Golf Performance in Cork stock PXG. That would probably require a custom fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭big_drive

Full iron sets available on sale at moment on online golf.co.uk for around €700 if anyone interested. Serious value

The old Gen3 model which were nearly €2,500 a set when they first came out around 2019.

Post edited by big_drive on

• Registered Users Posts: 37 jimjim12

PXG clubs are available through Michael Kavanagh Stackstown golf club. I got Gen3 XP irons from him in 2021. They are really forgiving, which has a downside it makes it much more difficult to move the ball if stuck behind a tree. I would recommend PXG irons, but not drivers/woods/hybrids.  

• Advertisement
Advertisement