Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Cameron Smith go to LIV?

Options
  • 10-08-2022 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

When questioned after winning he the open he effectively said "my people tell me what to do; I'm just here to win money". This sort of 'I don't stand for anything' motto in a person is what brings people to LIV, so in a way it kind of makes sense that he'd go. Especially seeing as he's got a moustache that's either dyed blonde or grey??! and some bizarre twat-like thing stuck to the back of his head.

I know it's his business and he doesn't have to announce it to anyone, but why wouldn't he? Does he like the attention of making people wonder? Or has he already sold his sole to the devil, and is too embarrassed to admit it?

Comments

Advertisement