Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maldives New Airport

Options
  • 08-08-2022 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Ever since I got a promotion at work and moved from working class to upper middle class, like all my peers I am now deeply concerned about climate change and feel a psychotic level of unhinged hatred for people who do not elevate Greta Thunberg to the level of greatest scientist who ever lived. Why only the other day I condescended to a flight crew member on Emerites first class that their vegan option did not list the food miles on the packaging.

Anyway, as we are all in agreement that sea levels are rising and Dublin and Cork will be under water within a decade, I am at a loss as to why this airport - serving a nation that sunk below the waves in 2012 like Al Gore said it would - has managed to get built? Are these people insane? Should we invade and force them to get back under the sea?

https://maldives-magazine.com/news/maldives-new-madivaru-airport-ready-for-2022.htm

Comments

Advertisement