Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regatta

Options
  • 05-08-2022 9:03pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Just tried to buy something on regatta...I paid with PayPal using my revolut card. I got an error saying the order didn't go through but the money has left my account and is now pending..no idea what this means, anyone have this happen to them before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭ShayNanigan

Did you get your order? I haven't paid with PayPal from them so I don't know about that, I made an order with Revolut card just via normal credit card payment. Seems to be "processing" and I'm just hoping it'll arrive soon. Does anyone know if they've started to ship from Ireland now that they had problems last year shipping from UK?

I find it annoying that most of the products on their web store are never available in stores here in Ireland. Plus, you cannot return online orders by taking them into one of the stores. If they had the same items I'd probably shop in the stores but the stores themselves are very badly organised and tiny, you hardly ever find what you're looking for and when you ask about missing products, the answer is usually "sorry, we won't be having that one in stores in Ireland".

I'm answering my own question since today I received email from Regatta: "The order has been given to our transport carrier who will be shipping them over to Ireland for us. Once the order has passed through the port in Dublin we will send you the tracking information for your local carrier we expect this be within the next 5 working days."

5 working days?! Where is it coming from since they're not telling?! They only ship within Ireland so the logical thought was they'd ship from the same island as well but apparently no. Also, this is the first time I'm only getting a tracking code once my order is in Ireland. On their page the estimated delivery time in all was 5 to 7 days. I thought that would give me just enough time so the order would be here next week and arrive before I have to travel. I guess I'll have to postpone now since I wouldn't hold my breath for it to arrive next week.

Well, maybe I could've held my breath because this was the fastest delivery ever! They were being cautious with the delivery estimate since it left the store on Friday, arrived here in Dublin today! 😮 I'd say they probably do ship from NI since there's no way it could've traveled so fast. Package was torn open but everything inside ok and everything fits. A positive experience! 😀

Advertisement