Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stolen E-Bike Stoneybatter

• 31-07-2022 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 459 ✭✭

My father in law just had his ebike stolen in stoneybatter. both front and wheels were locked so it was either carried off or into a van. any help or sightings appreciated. Reported to garda for whatever that's worth

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭getoutadodge

Can you tell me where specifically. What time etc? Some e bike owners are forced to lock their bikes to poles overnight especially the smaller cottages. I applied for a Bike Bunker back in the stone age. Still no white smoke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 459 ✭✭tonytiger81

It was outside the playgroup beside stone pizza. The front wheel had a lock on it and the rear had the semicircle lock engaged. The battery was locked and the keypad was removed so it would be useless as an ebike so was most likely carried or bundled into a van. Time was roughly 12:30 in the day

Advertisement