Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is pimping alive and well in Ireland?

Options
  • 28-07-2022 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

There used to be a hooker-house in my apartment building.

I always assumed it was legit, just unlicensed. As in, some cool people making a living in a way frowned upon by a conservative society; really, no harm no foul.

Check this out.

I'll give the dude this if nothing else; if you looked up "pimp" in the pictionary, this is a vaguely accurate depiction of what you'd expect to see.

He's a cool looking bruh.

Or, was a cool looking bruh.

He's not anything any more, according to that article he sleeps with the fishes.

Kind of weird though, all that time the hooker-house was operating a couple doors down from me I used to think, "just folk making a living", but for all I know, this dude or one of the other nine "bro's" listed in that article (apparently awaiting extradition) could have been waiting inside with hacksaws and ice picks.

Kind of creepy.

In physics we trust....

Post edited by Ten of Swords on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement