Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone.

Options
  • 24-07-2022 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

my Vodafone home broadband went down last night, in the south east area. anyone else experiencing difficulties.?

is there a number I can ring all I can find is no.s that must be rung from a vodafone phone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Mine's been acting up the last few months. Goes slow, or collapses. Seems from checking twitter, it's happening quite a bit.

I'm in the SW area, but it's happening in the East too. Saw some folks on twitter mentioning it happening in Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Gooser14

• Registered Users Posts: 33 gijoees

Hi,

I have been back and forth with Vodafone for my house broadband to change name as my house mate is moving out. The email address is sending me to the Vodafone store and vice versa and it has proven to be a difficult process.

Any ideas or what is the best approach? I have considered cancelling completely but there is an exit fee of €250 which I am definitely not paying. 

Thanks in advance and if there is a forum already available to discuss this, I would greatly appreciate been pointed in their direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 seblen

I've been experiencing issues with Vodafone home broadband for the last few days. Am I the only one? What can I do to fix it?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭BeerFarts

What kind of issues have you been experiencing?

• Advertisement
Advertisement