Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Plus One - screen replacement

Options
  • 19-07-2022 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I dropped my One Plus 10 Pro today and the top right corner of the screen cracked & there is a crack across the top of the screen also.

I only got it in April & yes I had it in a One Plus phone cover but the phone came out of the case.

I checked the One Plus website about the cost to replace the screen and it's €188 - just wondering if anyone got the screen replaced before with OP, how long did it take etc and was it worth it?

Also did anyone get it done in Ireland, how much and any suggestions of where to get it done?

Or did you try to do it yourself?

I'm fuming at myself... almost 25 years using a mobile and of course the most expensive handset I ever owned and I feckin cracked it only after getting it a few months ago.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Currently getting the oneplus 8pro done, and the service is a little bit of a pain in the ass but kind of impressive. They send a courier to collect the phone and ship it to Poland. You need to print the label and package the phone yourself, but that's it. The courier collected it at 1pm on a Monday and Poland had it 11am the next day, 22 hours. They did the repair in 24 hours and shipped it back. I think I had it again Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭robo

Oh wow that's impressive and how much was it for the 8 Pro?

Did you have to clear your phones memory and settings etc?

Advertisement