Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Porting from IRISHVOIP back to eir landline

• 16-07-2022 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

Hi, has anyone any experience with porting back from IRISHVOIP (number hosted by DIDWW) to eir? It was an eir number originally, then I got a WISP which changed it to VOIP, changed over to IRISHVOIP then because the quality wasn't great and it isn't great with IRISHVOIP either compared to when I was with eir so looking to change it back to the original landline. I have got awful hassle with Pure Telecom first and then eir trying to transfer it back. Eir keep saying they need IRISHVOIP (DIDWW) to release the number and when I ask IRISHVOIP to get them to do this they don't even know what eir mean and say they do port outs daily. Does anyone have any insight into what is going on here because all of the companies involved either won't talk to me at all or are just blaming the other company. IRISHVOIP say I just need to give them my name and the phone number, eir say they need other details such as account number etc. Is this the original UAN from when I moved from the traditional landline with eir or what number are they looking for... that was on the last attempt that failed but as I said this time they are saying DIDWW need to 'release' the number and won't do anything until that's done.

Comments

Advertisement