Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spunk-gorn.

• 12-07-2022 9:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

How did they exist before shooting their load in others?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭somuj

Squirt on each other 🤔🤔??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭corkie

Same problem with that franchise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,315 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

You could ask the same with humans. I mean if there was supposedly only Adam and Eve at the beginning which no sane person really believes as we all came from an eneba pool and maybe we were all spread around the World but if it was just them two and they got it together then what did there children do when they crew up aiming they had at least 1 daughter and 1 son did they then get it together so are we all inbreds from the beginning? That's just wrong. I do not for one millionth of a second believe it.

As I said before I think we all came as Q would say from a pool of eneba a freak accident of go just getting together dotted around the world and worked from there with our primitive minds back then.

I think I answered me own question. Awe Well.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

The Gorn could also become pregnant with live young, and Caesarean sections might be indicated. Births of eight children were known. The infants were apparently highly aggressive even when born in this manner. (Star Trek Into Darkness)

In the alternate reality, first contact between the Gorn and the Federation had taken place prior to 2259, as Dr.Leonard McCoy recalled having performed a Caesarean section on a pregnant Gorn. (Star Trek Into Darkness)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Plenty of obligate parasites living on Earth who need to use other species as part of their reproductive cycle.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

What is this thread?

OP watched Strange New Worlds episode 9 and was wondering about the Gorn. Probably could be merged into that thread?

Jism of the gorn thread.

Strange way passing your seed anyhu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,738 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Bizzarly not that strange to an extent

Some Virginal Dragons simply reproduce by germ cells and gametes and doesnt need a male as it can use parthenogenesis.

Even the breeding habits of clown fish and certain species of frogs is an eye opener.

Or how horrifying (reminds me of Gorn) that a barnacle exists that's called rhizocephalans that injects itself into a crab seizes control of said crabs reproductive parts and finds another crab to get jiggy with.

Or some South American parasite wasps lay their eggs in the body sack of live spiders where they grow and burst out eventually. (after eating and stabbing the spider from the inside for a while)

So yeah, some of Earths real life species procreation methods are even more fcuked up than the Gorn.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Advertisement
Advertisement