Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summerslam *Spoilers* 2022

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mayor "Gun Control is wrong" can **** right off

• Registered Users Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭ThePott

Hmm, very prominent We Love Sasha sign being held right near camera and they didn't cut away. Tinfoil hat, on!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

They've started showing her and Naomi in videos again too. Naomi's in the don't try this at home one and Sasha was in the Bianca/Becky promo.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,902 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Love this Brock Lesnar

So will Brock be ended by his own tractor ?

That Thesz press off the front loader was insane for such a big guy, you always forget just how athletic Brock can be.

• Advertisement

Noticed that, also it seems the USA network on instagram posted an article speculating Sasha and Naomi's return. MAy have been deleted now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,342 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If only the National Ploughing here could get Cowboy Brock and his tractor as a guest, mighty stuff altogether 😁

No LED posts, Brock to destroy the ring with a tractor?

This is nuts

• Advertisement

Haha this is absolutely brilliant

What do I win?

Was a bit meh at first but that was so damn entertaining by the end that I didn't care. Wonder what's next for Brock, if anything.

Show in general was really great, first half was way stronger but still a good Summerslam.

That was a great match and what an end to the rivalry

Is this the end for Brock in wwe ? HOF for him. Sadly no way he'll be at CATC

Theory still has his MITB

wwe is on the way back

I enjoyed Heyman and Theory bumping

A great LMS match, Brock was awesome

Overall had low expectations but ultimately a good ppv

Do we thank HHH

I'm excited for CATC

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Io's call-up is only about 2 years overdue but good that it's finally happened.

Dakota is in my boy stable, good to see her back too.

The tractor spot was hilarious.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I thought professional wrestling peaked when Cowboy Brock rode a tractor to the ring and did a wicked Thesz Press off it to start the match.

bloody hell, I was wrong. Given it was specifically Brock vs Roman that chased me away from WWE, that match was incredible by the end. Easily their best to date. The tractor trying to flip the ring, and leaving it upended, was iconic, and they’ll be playing clips of that for the next 15 years. As someone who adores cluster **** matches like that, it was right up my alley. Just brilliant.

Becky face turn, an utter rebuild of the women’s division with the three returns, Logan Paul doing a spectacular frog splash. A lot of fun stuff on the show.

Probably enough to get me to check out Raw on Monday.

Also, love the Saturday PPV so I can sit in bed guilt free, watching in a Sunday morning 😂

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Despite big Dave Meltzy and his cronies reporting it summerslam was not TV-14 last night.

How these lads report complete and utter tripe and getaway with it is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Was the most I've enjoyed WWE since black and gold NXT tbh. Seeing Io finally getting called up and Dakota being resigned was great. Hopefully we get Gargano and Candice back now too with HHH in charge.

That main event was hilarious too. It was all the good sort of chaos.

The only downer for me last night was Judgement Day and Edges predictable return. The stable has been a bust since the beginning really, send Finn and Priest to Maximum Male Models and get Rhea the hell away from it ASAP before the stink drags her down.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

List of people who have pinned Ronda roused twice.

• Liv Morgan.

Thats the list. 🥰

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Big Dave at it again

Brock leaving and Johnny Gargano coming back to take a top spot Vince is rolling in his grave.

Didn't Kai tell the company she wasn't going to renew her contract that's why they released her I guess the offers she was expecting from elsewhere never came.

I see Killer Kross now teasing his return

The main roster is going to be turned into NXT

The tag team division is now dead

The mid card titles are pretty much dead at least Bobby is given ppv time with the US belt however that was more down to Theory being in the match

There is no not one believable legitimate challenger to Brock anywhere with the WWE, Raw, Smackdown, NXT 2.0 or NXT UK so I guess Jake Paul will take it off him on a Tic Tok match or Bad Bunny will end up taking the title off him.

Never thought much of the street prophets breaking up and both getting a run as single stars but Montez Ford has so much potential, not sure about Dawkins on his own but never know

• Registered Users Posts: 5,163 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I was worried that the Becky face turn was a swerve but seeing her call Bayley a bitch with such conviction gives me hope. Goosebumps moment...and imagine Asuka joins them against Bayley's new faction. FACK. They're about to blow AEW's women's division out of the **** water.

The posters who constantly hate on the dirt sheet writers really seem to be the only one who actually pay attention to them and constantly bring them up here when no one else actually seems to care.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭hynesie08

If WrestleMania doesn't end with Logan Paul as the champion, they should just sign the company over to Tony Khan.

• Advertisement

They're about to blow AEW's women's division out of the **** water.

They were doing that already simply by existing. AEW women's division is awful.

Advertisement