Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing closing date on morning sellers were due to sign

Options
  • 06-07-2022 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

So myself & husband sale agreed on property since beginning of April , we always had in our head sale must happen mid July ( never actually expecting it to go on that long ) because my husband was made redundant finishing his last day on Friday 29th July but has another job to walk into on the following Monday 1st August , we agreed to 4th august to sign but realized his redundancy pay will show on his July payslip he’s paid monthly & receives payslip last day of the month so in this case Friday 29th July . Sellers are due in this morning to finally sign however we had to email auctioneer & our solicitor late last night to request sellers sign 22nd July and we allow them to live there until original closing date we planned of 4th august . What are your thoughts on this ? I’m loosing my mind with the stress

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement