Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injured Bird!! Please help (Limerick)

Options
  • 01-07-2022 11:07am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi I found a bird that was seriously injured and took him into my home, I don’t know what to do with him as I don’t have a car to bring him to an animal sanctuary. And I don’t know of any vet’s in limerick that treat injured wildlife?!

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,186 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This is not relkated to boards.ie. Try asking in a forum that's related to the topic instead, such as the Nature and Bird Watching forum:

It's not an exact fit admittedly, but the pets forum doesn't cover wildlife.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jea

Animal magic, in Killmallock take injured wildlife and rehabilitate them . I have brought many animals out there over the years . Hope it’s not too late for this one .

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,790 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi.

As suggested by Jea, try contacting Animal Magic. All their contact information can be found at:

http://www.animalmagic.ie/

Alternatively, you might want to look at Limerick Animal Welfare. Their contact information is below:

https://www.limerickanimalwelfare.com/

This thread is not asking for help using Boards and leaving it open has only served to attract further replies which have been deleted. To those who had their comments deleted, sorry about that.

-Shield

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement