Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disputing a ban

Options
  • 29-06-2022 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,376 ✭✭✭✭

I have been banned from the thread

Tenants refusing to leave even though we are homeless..HELP

L1011 issued a reply to a post of mine. I did not see that reply. Neither was it in bold as moderation is supposed. He depended on the notification as opposed to using PM to notify me of his issue with my post.

I replied to a post later in the thread and got a thread ban.

Is it now policy to use notification as opposed to PM's to let a poster know about an issue/infraction.

I noticed afterwards in his reply he did not use bolded print to highlight it was moderation.

Finally he has threatened a forum ban if I make any future error across the whole Accommodation forum.

I would need a barristers legal training to be aware of what I should or should not post. Is this a discussion forum any longer.

Slava Ukrainii

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement