Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Taxi drivers hogging car parking at McDonalds and Circle K Dublin Airport

Options
  • 28-06-2022 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭

After dropping off friends at T2 early this morning, I figured I should get myself a coffee at Circle for the return journey. Headed in the entrance, only to find no parking spaces available. Went around, and then managed to find a spot in McDonalds (shouldn't have, but no option - and I would be quick).

As I was walking towards Circle K, I noticed that most of the occupied spaces were taken up by Taxis - drivers inside as well.

Now, these taxi drivers are preventing customers from parking in Circle K. Idea should be you get your purchase, and once back in the car, move on. These drivers seem to think that they can just take all available spaces to avoid paying for parking when it's clear that they are waiting for a fare. Not on in my view. Perhaps they should be told to let customers park there and not hog a parking space.

Comments

Advertisement