Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maxxum backend overheating

Options
  • 23-06-2022 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Have 2008 Case Maxxum 110 with loader. Backend running at 78degrees after 30mins work. Barely keep hand on axle. Hydraulic oil is well up on glass measure. Changed the 2 filters and blown out the rads and air filter. Checked with same tractor at the mart and his was not hot at all.

What temperature should she run at? How else can I bring down the temp?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭9935452

How is the loader connected to the tractors hydraulics? Is it connected to the spools and pumping constantly.

They reckon the new hollands would nearly boil the oil if left pumping constantly

I know a few lads who prefer it on the spool valves so they can turn it off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Tonynewholland

Not sure about case but I know on some New Hollands the pump can stay on which can make them very hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,702 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

Is it the 110 PRO?

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

Advertisement