Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Learner driver looking for sponsor - D13 area

Options
  • 19-06-2022 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi, I am early forties learner looking for accompanying driver (driving sponsor) for driving practise in D13 area. I will have my own car in the next month and for the first couple of weeks will be focussing on getting my first few ADI lessons. I will only have occasional help from family and friends based further west than Dublin, so I am hoping somebody local can spare some good time (typically one afternoon or morning each week) to accompany my driving. Please PM me if you can help or have any question (including the burning one "what am I getting out of this" :) . Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭J_R

Hi,

Here is perhaps a daft idea.

Few years back I used to visit an an old folks nursing home. There were a few patients/inmates there that were quite spry and am sure that they would have been delighted to be taken for a spin. Also I'm sure the staff would be delighted to get rid for a few hours.

Only problem would be the driving license, but if it had not lapsed more than ten years then the only obstacle would be obtaining a doctor's cert.

???

Advertisement