Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coal new rules September 2022

Options
  • 16-06-2022 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I have coal that is not of the the smokeless type which I purchased some years ago. Will I be allowed to burn this when the new rules come in till it is used up. Is there a grace period to allow households to use this type of coal.

Post edited by Jonathan on

Comments

Who's going to stop you in fairness ?

If you're out in the country like me I don't see the big deal but in built up areas the smog can be quiet bad at times, I see it in Carlow Town a lot which is supposed to be a smoke free area but there are lots of country homes where this wouldn't be much of an issue and they should be allowed to burn smoky coal God knows People will be burning anything they can afford if energy prices continue to go up and in these times we need to stand up to the Government <MOD SNIP no need to be vulgar> because they EU tell them. They're puppets not real politicians.

If someone comes knocking at your door ask who they ae and don't let them near the place inside or out.

Post edited by Wearb on

Advertisement