Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optilase Discount

Options
  • 15-06-2022 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey lads! I've gotten laser eye surgery recently from Optilase, it's as everyone says online -- straightforward, great customer service, and brilliant results. They have a system where if I refer someone, both that person and me will get 100 euro taken off our bill. Pretty good! If anyone's thinking of getting it and would like it to be a hundred quid cheaper, reach out to me and we can swap info :)

I got a discount off my initial bill by coming on here and finding someone else who wanted to refer people, so it really does work!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Dmac98

Hey @river77 … about to go down this route, could you send me a pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sineadg91

Hey all,

I got LASIK done just over two weeks ago and had a great experience. I got a referral off someone on this page which gave me €100 off the price which was unreal! I can refer people now so so if anyone wants any information or me to refer them just send me a message!

Sinéad

• Registered Users Posts: 2 river77

Hi people -- can you please send me a direct message if you're interested? I don't come on boards so rely on getting notifications to my email, but I don't get that if someone just comments on this post. Sorry if I've missed people!

Advertisement