Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floors

Options
  • 11-06-2022 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Not diy but flooring

Small 3 bed house builders finish. Quote for wood(not laminate)floors and installation just downstairs dining and sitting room small hall way and another very small sitting room(excluding kitchen area and utility and shower toilet) quote 2500 euro. Are there better prices out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Gant21

That’s cheap, is that a Johnny cash price?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Patricia bridget

I think it's ok too. Most women dont know anything about building costs and if the men in your life say you need your head examined-- I might get one more quote but I dont like having shops spend ages pricing a job when I have almost signed up elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Still stihl waters 3

Seems very reasonable for supply and fit

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭asdfg87

I cannot advise on price as things have recently changed so much. If its for living area get hardwood like ash as alot of woods mark easily with furniture.

Advertisement