Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Phonewatch alarm ringing

Options
  • 09-06-2022 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

The alarm was installed in 1998 and hasn't been used or monitored in about 10 years. As the house has been renovated, all doors and windows have been replaced and the sensors are all gone. The panel is still in the house, though, and was never disconnected. The other day the alarm started ringing in the house. I have the original login code so it stops for a few seconds when I enter this and turn it off but starts up again straight away. I have the contract somewhere and someone mentioned I should be able to get the engineer code on this. What do I do then if I find it? And if I don't, is there any way to turn the alarm off permanently?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement