Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Smashed triple glazed slider

• 06-06-2022 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Just smashed the glazing in my sliding patio door. It’s triple glazed originally from Munster joinery.

sould I seek to get Munster out to repair or just get a local glazer to repair it. It’s 1.8m by 1.6m triple only outside pane is broken so it’s not critically urgent as still air and water tight.

I’m deeply dissatisfied with Munster joinery as a whole and would rather give the business to a local glazer .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭ec_pc

We smashed outer pane on Munster joinery windows thanks to a flying stone from the lawnmower. Window was only 4 months old, just went straight to munster and got it replaced without any fuss. We had to pay of course and it took about 3 weeks. Couldn't fault them. But then again the engineer they send is a local lad so it's handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭vegandinner

I rang Munster, we’re helpful but said it was taking 6-8 weeks for a repair, they recommended finding someone local.

Advertisement