Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

Which one was brent?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Danica is an easy bird. Even a nerd could probably score her.

Is the love island gig bigger to get than the super bowl half time show??

Desperate rather than easy no one seems to want her, shes like a **** parrot repeating the sames lines to every stud who come into the villa & getting the same result, friend zone she is way too eager. Women just don't get it men don't like the eager beavers, unless they are full of pints & have an itch . On TV in front of the family an eager beaver is a big no no, if i was her i would gracefully retire out of the villa . She is a horse that didn't leave the starting gates so put her back in the stable or move her on . She is no where near winning shes very much an also ran too much make up, to much skin, skirts up to her fanny she has not an ounce of decorum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

The true couple, the awesome bro couple.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Poor Danica is coming across as desperate now. She really just wants someone. She has no interest in Billy but because he seems interested in her, she will probably just play along to couple up she she can stay in the villa.

I don't think Tasha wants to be with Andrew or Billy, but she knows if she doesn't stay toying with Andrew, she's gone home.

They need a massive clear out of people from the villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Hands up who think Davide and Ekin -Su have zero interest in each other

🖐

Jack must be fuming at home watching his bird getting off with Adam.

That was a perfect example of a true crocodile tears display from her when he was leaving. He is more than likely bouncing off the walls in his hotel awaiting his flight home to Uk. I would worry about him now and what might happen he was unstable.....probably another sad love island tragedy he might even join caroline flack and the other two suicides it has caused.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Tasha missed a great opportunity to send Andrew to “where you sucked Coco’s tits”

Silly girl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,377 ✭✭✭✭siblers

What's to say he's any different than Paige? Lot of acting going on by him. Both of them are as bad as each other

Andrew will be sucking diesel diddies tonight!! No need for any more coco pops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Can't take anymore of this. It really goes to **** when the finish line is in sight and they all have to act loved up. Awful stuff. Giving up now before we get to the baby episode.

Summer and Josh need to go. Pair of bleeding 12 year olds they shouldn’t be allowed share a bed.

Dido sounds like she been smoking 100 fags a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Don't see why anybody would want any of those 6 people to stay, they're all unbearable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

I wouldn't mind leering over Tasharama for another few weeks tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭JDigweed

Jesus Jacques who?? Paige not wasting any time!

Hopefully Andrew is sent home with Coco. Or Tasha is sent home and Andrew stays.

You wouldn't even know Deji, Josh or Summer are in the show for all they add to it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭boccy23

yeah, hoping one of Tash/Andrew is sent as well. Drama!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭crisco10

As soon as Tasha started planning how to ask Andrew to be her boyfriend we turned it off. The show is over from this point and becomes a long drawn out series of contrived demonstrations of affection.

Next thing we'll have will be the babies crying. ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,580 ✭✭✭deisemum

Movie night tonight

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,414 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Ekin Su's vid should be intetesting...' don't tell anyone.....'

Andrew got them wasp trainers that cost about €1K.

Which would u rather be, the small snake on the side of Tasha’s right boob or the rose on the side of Paige’s left boob??

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Missed it tonight. Who got dumped ?

Just here for how Davide says ‘liar’ at this stage!

The fact that that Gemma and Luca manufactured micro drama featured on the movies night shows how drama-less it has become.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,580 ✭✭✭deisemum

The funniest thing was Deji just eating popcorn watching the drama every time the camera turned to him.

I'm surprised Tasha ever made the show. She's too immature and sensitive and not cut out for it

She couldn't give a **** about Andrew, if he wasn't such a knob I'd feel sorry for him. Luca was spot on with what he said

• Advertisement

I'd add Demi to the list of gobshites

Advertisement