Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Empower css Cork airport can't release connector from charger

• 23-05-2022 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭innrain

This ones ?

Is the same with ecars of the same model. You have to auth first then the connector is released. it is a bit tricky to release it from the holder anyway and it require a push and pull. If you did start the session and the connector is still stuck there is a problem with the release mechanism.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭loopymum

Could not get it to work. Simply couldn't release the connector. I tried both & rang them before I gave up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭zg3409

Reports on plugshare the non taxi one was not working a while ago. Taxi only one was restricted to actual taxis through the app or something. It may be broken. See plugshare app for user reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭loopymum

Both css were available on the app & I could initiate from the app but just could not get the charger to release them. It was very weird. I did give it a good go.

The chademo has release button so they released no problem.

Dissappointing really

Advertisement