Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most undervalued cryptocurrencies in 2022 - your opinions?

Options
  • 20-05-2022 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey all!

I came across this forum here and absolutely love it! I have so many different hobbies and interests and simply like to discuss about those topics. For most of the things I like there are people around me that do it as well, what makes it easier to have discussions about photography for example. But unfortunately I have no one to talk about cryptocurrencies. I read a lot about it and also hold some of the top coins. But from time to time I think about maybe also investing in smaller coins. I read about very forward-looking crypto ideas, so I thought this could be a nice topic to discuss… What are your most undervalued cryptocurrencies in 2022? Have you come across great ideas no one knows about? 

Comments

Advertisement