Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

monaco

Options
  • 20-05-2022 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Morning gents

i have a 2008 Tag Heuer Monaco gulf edition, i bought it new in 2008, i saw watchfinder.ie on another thread and went browsing at the watches as you do when in work ☺️

they came back with a € 3100 valuation, theres three on chrono for €6000,€4939 and €4600, watch is in good condition bar slight scratch on crystal, ive no idea whats a fair value and im a watch selling virgin, i don't like parting with things normally😕 what do ye think is the current market price and are watchfinder fair on valuations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Wathchinder valuations are always low ball .Sellers loose 6-7% i think it is on chrono 24 as well.2nd hand tags usually go for a little more than half their retail price so I would say between €3500 -€3800 would be a good price to get . If no box or papers , a bit less and the depends how badly scratched it is .

Advertisement