Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RKS XR6 Ebike Derestrict

Options
  • 12-05-2022 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi all, I would appreciate if anybody can help , I have the above mentioned fat tire ebike , great on the hills but slow on the flat ,I have access to private land and wish to use it on there ONLY! , does anybody know if it's possible and how or where To derestrict the speed . Not looking to increase to anything crazy .

Thanks in advance , not looking to debate the legality of increasing the speed as I am using only on Private land .

Post edited by Weepsie on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Megyoka

Hi! I just found your question about this issue. Since you have posted, did U have any solution, as I bought my RKS XR6 bike a few days ago and I am about to raise up the speed limit a bit. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement