Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paramount+ (launching 22 June)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,627 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

Couldn't use it at all last night, said I was in the wrong region again. No matter what I tried clearing cache, resetting the app. Couldn't resume anything. Had to reinstall it again. Grrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

I've googled this and it left me more confused than enlightened.

I have a Paramount account, can watch on SkyQ box, mobile devices but wanted to put it on sons Xbox X

No app for it in Microsoft but google tells me to login thru AppleTV but it only gives me the option to start a free trial.

Anyone any ideas how

• Registered Users Posts: 9,358 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I didn't think this was possible with just a VPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭wassie

Works like a charm for me using PP+ app on Fire Stick 4K with Nord VPN, exactly how I would use Netflix also.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,358 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Interesting, I explored getting a US account setup not so long ago but gave up as I think it's a lot pricier than here.

Will give simple VPN another go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement